Make the most out of your tax refund:
- Earn 1.85% APY* with a 12-month share certificate. First Tech share certificates have no account set-up or maintenance fees,* and renewal is easy.
- Deposit your tax refund into your savings or IRA; you can also use it to open a share certificate account.
For your unforeseen tax payments:
- Tap into the value of your home with a home equity loan or line of credit. You can use the money as you wish, such as paying an unexpected tax bill. We offer a variety of equity loan types to fit your needs.
- Our no-fee personal loans allow for up to $50,000 to help with things like paying your taxes.
- A stock loan lets you use the stock that you own to secure the loan you need. With a minimum loan amount of $25,000, you can get benefits like dividends or stock splits while using the cash value of your stock.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. The annual percentage yield is based on an assumption that dividends will remain in the account until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. Minimum opening deposit $500. For all certificate accounts, if you withdraw any portion of your principal before maturity, you may be charged a penalty of up to six months’ dividends. Rate effective 3.01.18. Rates, terms, and conditions subject to change at any time.